If you are trying apply for health insurance you came to the right place. This site is designed to give consumers easy access to the correct health insurance applications.
The Health Insurance Application Process is:
- Locate the company you want to apply with.
- If your carrier is state specific click on the correct state.
- The link will lead you to the Application Registration which allows you to create an account with the insurance company.
- The application process takes about 15 minutes to complete. It is advised to do the application in on setting. If you fear you may need to log out and start again, book mark our site so you can always get back to your application quickly.
- Once you are almost finished with your application the health insurance company will ask for payment information. While many people do credit or debit card payments, most carriers will give you a lower rate for using an automatic debit from your checking or savings account. Most carriers will NOT take any money until you are approved for coverage.
- Once you application is in underwriting a verification call may occur at which time they clarify any information regarding medical history. This usually happens in 2-3 days after application submission.
- In 3-7 days most policies are approved, rated, or declined. If rated the health insurance carrier will notify you of their offer.
- Once the policy is accepted the cards and policy will be mailed to you, along with a copay of your health insurance application.