If you are trying apply for health insurance you came to the right place. This site is designed to give consumers easy access to the correct health insurance applications.
The Health Insurance Application Process is:
- Locate the company you want to apply with.
- If your carrier is state specific click on the correct state.
- The link will lead you to the Application Registration which allows you to create an account with the insurance company.
- The application process takes about 15 minutes to complete. It is advised to do the application in on setting. If you fear you may need to log out and start again, book mark our site so you can always get back to your application quickly.
- Once you are almost finished with your application the health insurance company will ask for payment information. While many people do credit or debit card payments, most carriers will give you a lower rate for using an automatic debit from your checking or savings account. Most carriers will NOT take any money until you are approved for coverage.
- Once you application is in underwriting a verification call may occur at which time they clarify any information regarding medical history. This usually happens in 2-3 days after application submission.
- In 3-7 days most policies are approved, rated, or declined. If rated the health insurance carrier will notify you of their offer.
- Once the policy is accepted the cards and policy will be mailed to you, along with a copay of your health insurance application.
Laura’s Wildland Trekking Tracking: Get A Quote
Laura – All Travel Tracking: See All Plans
FYI Michael, below are our current travel insurance terms for all destinations:
NEPAL Insurance Terms
If your trip is in Nepal or New Zealand, we REQUIRE the purchase of field evacuation and repatriation insurance in the amount of $100,000. Please select ‘Yes’ below if you agree to purchase this insurance, and that it will provide the required coverage for your trip (note: the recommended Travel LX plan meets all required coverages including field evacuation up to 18,000 feet. See our trip insurance page on our website for more information: http://www.wildlandtrekking.com/reservations/trip-insurance.html).
ALPS, SWEDEN, VIETNAM & VANCOUVER ISLAND Insurance Terms
If your trip is in the Alps, we REQUIRE the purchase of field evacuation, repatriation, and medical insurance in the amount of $200,000. Please select ‘Yes’ below if you agree to purchase this insurance, and that it will provide all required coverage for your trip (note: the recommended Travel SE and Travel LX plans meet all required coverages, however for the Alps only the Travel LX meets required coverages.
PATAGONIA Insurance Terms
If your trip is in Patagonia, we REQUIRE the purchase of Travel Medical Insurance with a minimum coverage of USD$ 30,000 that covers the expenses that may cause medical assistance, hospital care and repatriation, during your entire stay in the country, including coverage of any expenses originated by Covid- 19. Please select ‘Yes’ below if you agree to purchase this insurance, and that it will provide all required coverage for your trip (note: the recommended Travel SE and Travel LX plans meet all required coverages.
For all destinations that don’t require insurance, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND the purchase of trip insurance to protect against financial loss in the event of field evacuation, repatriation, medical expenses and/or other losses. Please select ‘Yes’ below if you will secure trip insurance with any or all of these coverages.
Trip Insurance — Equipped Outdoors
Tracking link: GET QUOTE